Monday, August 7, 2006

Western Chikan Stream

LETTER V: the Marquise de Merteuil AL Vicomte de Valmont

You know, Viscount, his letter is very insolent, and I would have the right to be angry, if you wanted? But I've seen her clearly that you had lost your mind, and this only spare you from my anger. Amiga generous and sensitive, forget my own injury but not to think about the danger of you, and more annoying to be the reason, I yield to the need you have of it right now. Getting to the president of Tourvel! Fancy so ridiculous! Ill admit it its head, you always want exactly what I think you can not achieve.

What do you see that woman, in short? Regular features, if you want, but without any expression, very well formed, but without grace, always making a way to laugh with their ruffs around his neck and closed her bra to her chin. I speak as a friend. Two women like this would be enough to make him lose all his reputation, remember the day when she asked for the poor in San Roque, and you thanked me so much I would have tried this spectacle. It seems to me to see even shaking hands with that long hair varal, stumbling at every step, keeping your tontillo of four yards on his head and blushing one each bow. Who would have told you so "you will want one day this woman?" Come on, Viscount mine, and then shrink from itself, I promise you the secret.

Beyond that, look at the troubles that lie ahead. What have you to combat rival? A husband! Do not feel humiliated with this word? What a shame if this fails and what little glory with a win! I still say more, do not expect any pleasure. Will have to unduly modest, I mean, with which they are in good faith? Subject to the center of pleasure, but do not offer half-joys. That total abandonment of self, that voluptuous delirium that is pure pleasure for the very excess, these gifts of love are not known for such women. I predict it: on the assumption happier, believe the president had done what it should treat you and your husband, and when both spouses are alone, even in moments of greatest delight is always that there are two. In your case the evil is even greater: the president is pious, but that kind of devotion that makes them poor woman never happen no children. Did you overcome this difficulty but does not flatter to destroy it. Overcome the love of God, but not the fear of the devil, as it has in his arms his love and feel his heart beat, it sure is scary, not love. Maybe if you had known before I could have done it, but what you already have twenty-two and has two beds. Believe me, when a woman has already formed that crust, it must be abandoned to their fate, because basically never be worth anything.

However, such is the beautiful object you disobey me who is buried in his aunt's house and give up the company more delicious and more honorable. What makes Gercourt fate will always take advantage? Listen, I speak without getting angry, but right now I'm tempted to believe that you deserve the reputation it has, and what do I cease my confidant never get used to tell my secrets to the lover of Madame de Tourvel.

Please note, however, that Miss Volanges has already made a conquest. The young Danceny is crazy about her. She has sung with her and in fact sings regularly do better than schoolgirls. Be tested many duets and I think it would taste together, but Danceny is a child who waste time wooing and not end nothing. The girl on the other hand is quite skittish and, anyway, all this will be much less fun than it had been in the hands of you, so I am angry and gentleman is certainly at odds when it comes. We will either show tenderness, because right now it cost me anything to quit. I'm sure that if I now give him a break with despair and nothing I enjoy more than a desperate lover. Call me treacherous and this word has always given me great pleasure. After cruel word is sweeter to the ear of a woman and that costs less deserving. Seriously I will do this break; see, however, what you are due. Therefore

I miss him on his conscience. Goodbye, recomiƩndeme to the prayers of his chair.

Paris, August 7, 1917 ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment