Thursday, August 24, 2006

Congrats With Your Marriage God

Letter XXXIII: The Marquise de Merteuil to the Vicomte de Valmont

Supposing that you fear to achieve their end, my dear viscount, assumed that only wants to provide weapons against himself, and wants less win than fight, and I have nothing to say. The behavior you are a model of prudence. It would be folly on the opposite assumption, and frankly speaking, I fear that is wishful thinking.

What I would not blame the missed opportunities of the moment. On the one hand I do not see clearly what had come, and secondly, I know, say what you will, that once spoiled returns to meet, while a precipitate step is hopeless.

now I challenge you to guess how far can this lead. Do you expect by chance to prove to this woman to be delivered? I think that should be in effect a demonstration of sensitivity, and that to be so, that is to soften and not to reason, but what good would soften with the cards, because you is not there to take advantage? Even when his beautiful phrases produjesen the delirium of love, is flattered that you would last long enough to prevent the reflection prevented the declaration? Think you need to write a letter, which passes before being delivered, thus of conduct can do well with children, that they write love you, do not know who say I give up.

There is also this other point I admire has not done it yourself, is that nothing is so difficult, in point of love, and write what you feel. I suppose that the president did not have enough experience to aware of it, but who cares, the effect continues to miss that.

Believe me, viscount, you are prompted to retype not, take advantage of this prevention to repair his fault, and wait to speak. Do you know that women are stronger than I thought? His defense is good, and but for throughout his letter and the alleged pretext to enter the field in his statement of recognition, there have been disclosed in any way.

What I also seem to be reassured about the wisdom is that it uses many phrases at a time, I anticipate that run out in defense of words, and will have no strength to fight back.

Devuélvole his two letters, and if you are wise, will be the last until the happy moment. If less later, the girl would talk Volanges, being conducted fairly, and with whom I am happy. I think I will end before you, and must be considered very lucky. Process for today.

at ..., August 24, 1917 ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment