Sunday, August 20, 2006

Gay Spots In Lubbock Texas

Letter XX: The Marquise de Merteuil to the Vicomte de Valmont

Ah, picarillo! Fearing flatters me I make fun of you. Come on, do I give you grace. I write so many follies, that I forgive the trial that makes you have the chair. I do not think my knight would be as lenient as I am not be able to approve our new lease and finding nothing funny about the crazy idea to you, despite that I have done a lot of grace and felt really have to laugh alone. If you had been there I do not know where it might lead me to my joy. But I thought, I've armed severity. Not that I renounce forever, but I take long and I have reason, because it could put some vanity and is itching to play I do not know where to stop. Was able to captivate again and make him forget his chair, and if efforts were made me indignant, upset you virtue, what a scandal! To avoid this danger, you see my terms. After

has been devoted to his beautiful and I can come and try it on yours. But he knows well that important business but are not supported by written evidence. With this arrangement, first I will be a reward and not a consolation, an idea that pleases me more. And moreover you will achieve more spicy, serving as a means to an infidelity. Come then, come as soon as possible to make me the witness of their triumph, so that came our old and brave knights to put at the feet of their ladies bright fruit victory. Seriously, I'm curious to know what you can write a devout after such a time, and what makes veil his thoughts after you have not left any of his person. You can see if I surrender to a very high price, but I see to make no cuts. Until then, my dear viscount, allow me to remain faithful to my knight and I have fun in doing so happy despite their small penalty that causes you.

However, if I were a libertine, I think at this moment has him a dangerous rival, the young Volanges. I'm crazy for this creature. It is a passion, or I mistake or will become one of our most fashionable women. View unfold His tender heart is a delightful spectacle. Furiously loves and his young Danceny, but do not know it yet. Himself, but is very much in love, is still shy of his age and does not dare show it. Both are in awe in front of me. The girl, above all, desperately wants to tell me his secret especially a few days to really see this part stifled and would have done a great service by helping a bit, but do not forget it's a girl and do not want to commit. Danceny I talked a little clearer, but as for him I've taken my game and did not want to hear. For whatever it many times I am tempted to make my disciple. It is a favor that I have wanted to do Gercourt. I leave the time as it is in Corsica until October. I have idea to take advantage of this time and we will give a woman already formed instead of an innocent schoolgirl. What, indeed, the insolent security of the man who dares to sleep while a woman who has offended is not yet avenged for him? Look, if she were here right now, I do not know why I would not say.

Goodbye, Viscount, goodnight, and good success. But, by God, go ahead. Think that if the woman fails the other will be ashamed to have had you.

at ..., August 20, 1917 ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment