Friday, August 4, 2006

Can Creatine Mess With Your Heart?

CARTAII: LA Marquise de Merteuil Vicomte de Valmont AL IN LA QUINTA DE ...

again, my dear viscount, you will return. What are you doing there? What do you do at home to an elderly aunt who has instituted a property you inherited? Cut you at the moment that I need.
It happened to me an excellent idea and I trust their implementation. These few words should be enough for you, and too honest with my choice, it should come forward to receive my orders to my feet, but you abuse my kindness, even after it has ceased to take advantage of them, and in alternative goodbye eternal or excessive indulgence, that you want to further my goodness. I wish therefore to inform you of my projects, but you swear to me true faith of a gentleman will not run any adventure before giving it to an end, it is worthy of a hero, you will love and revenge, in short, be like a achievement rather than add to their memories, yes, their memories, because I want to be published one day, and I undertake to write. But let's leave this and go to the idea that concerns me.

Volanges Mrs. house her daughter is still a secret, but has entrusted to me yesterday. Who do you think has chosen for his son? The Count of Gercourt. Who would have said I would be the premium Gercourt? I have a rage ... What? Would not you guess yet? Oh, awkward understanding! Have you forgiven you and that haul the Intendant? What I should not complain even more of it, monster? But I calm down, and hope to conceive of revenge calms my spirit.

thousand times you screwed up like me with the importance given Gercourt the woman he married, and the foolish presumption to believe that it will avoid the fate of all. You know its ridiculous presumption in favor of the education given in convents, and concern, even more ridiculous for the modesty of the blondes. In Indeed, I would bet that despite sixty thousand francs a year that has the young Volanges never have married her if he had had black hair, or had not been in the convent. Prove ourselves, then that is a fool: take them one day, that's not what keeps me running, but the funny thing would be to start it. How much would be fun listening to him brag the next day! Because they boast, certainly more than this you get to be this girl, will be a great misfortune if such Gercourt not come into being, like any other, the story of Paris. Moreover, the heroine of this novel deserves your attention, really nice, has no fifteen years is a rosebud, dull, indeed, like no other, and without any grace, but you men are not afraid of this, it is also certainly true that languid look promising, I will add you I recommend, which has no more to do to thank me and obey me.
you receive this letter in the morning, I demand that the seven p.m. is now me. I will not get anyone to eight, or even the favorite knight: do not have enough head for a very serious business. You see I'm not blind love. At eight I will give you your freedom and ten back to my house for dinner with his beautiful object, because the mother and daughter have dinner with me. Goodbye, it's after midnight, I will soon no more of you.

Paris, August 4, 1917 ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment