Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Reply Letter For Interview

cxxvii LETTER: LA Marquise de Merteuil AL Vicomte de Valmont

If I have not responded, Viscount, the letter I sent you on 19, it was not for lack of time is simply because I put in a bad mood, and because I have not seen it common sense. I thought that I should not do anything better than to take care of her, but her insistence, and the danger of thinking that my silence means consent, force me to answer.

I will have ever had the intention of replacing an entire harem, but I never consented to be included as part of it. I thought you knew. Now that at least should not ignore, judge of the ridiculous of their claim. What sacrifice taste and taste again,
to take care of you? And to deal how? waiting for my time as a submissive slave favors of His Highness. When, for example, you still have a temporary spell the lovely stranger, the heavenly Madame de Tourvel experience has made him or when he feared compromising about Cecil admirable idea that seeks to make you conceive, then, down to me, would find pleasure less vivid, true, but without result, and their precious gifts, but a bit strange, sufficient for my happiness.

Indeed you rich in virtues, in the opinion of himself, but I Nor sin of modesty: and, thank God, I am not yet bankrupt. It is perhaps a fault of mine, but I must warn you that I have others.

I have also the belief that the school, the cloying Danceny only dealt with me, killed without merit to this, a previous passion, until it has been satisfied, and loving as he loves his age may, despite his twenties, working more effectively than you, my joy and my pleasures. And besides, if I came in lie seek a partner, would not you, at least for now.

Why, I ask? First, could very well be no, because the whim that I would prefer you would like to exclude. I, however, courtesy, justify my refusal. I think you have too many sacrifices to do, and I, far from paying grateful, I still consider creditor to many more. You see that being so far away from each other, we can not approach in any way, and I think I need much time to change his mind. When I edit, I promise you advertise. Until then, believe me, make other arrangements, and save your kisses have so many who devote!

Goodbye, as once, you say? In another time for more For me I had not yet dedicated to the third paper, and, above all, hope you my consent, before relying on it. Do not bother, if instead of saying goodbye, as once, I say goodbye, as at present.

your service.

Castle ..., October 31, 1917 ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment