Sunday, October 15, 2006

Bottomless Inkjet Printer

cxii LETTER: LA Marquise de Merteuil AL Vicomte de Valmont

I warn, Viscount, who begins to awaken the curiosity of Paris, which is beginning to show their absence, and perhaps guessed the cause. Yesterday I attended a dinner where many people came, there was categorically stated that the cause of his exile was a romantic love and miserable.

The joy was painted on the faces of all those envious of his, fortune and women who have left. I advise you to not let these rumors take shape, and come to destroy their presence as false assumptions. Think

once thought if someone is able to resist its seductions, will reason that, in fact, there are those who resist in the future, that his rivals will lose respect, and daring to fight him: who among them do not believe stronger than virtue? Think, above all, that among women on its list, which has failed you try to disabuse the public, and the other will try to trick you. You will appreciate how much less you are worth, and to date has been appreciated more. Re

you, and not sacrifice his reputation to a childish whim, You have done what we wanted Volanges small, and as President, do you have to laugh? Maybe I do not think you see more than to celebrate have been humiliating. Here you can at least find some time to reappear bright and gracefully, makes it that much needed, and even when to insist on his ridiculous adventure, I do not think it hurt his back at all ... the contrary.

Indeed, if the president loves you, like so many times you told me, and so few proven, his only consolation, his only pleasure, it must be emerges about you, know what it does, what he says and think, and all that was concerned. Such miseries are their value in direct proportion to the hardships being suffered. Are crumbs of bread on the table of the rich, who need not the disdain, but the poor are picked up and feeds them. Now, the poor president now accepts all these crumbs. The more the spare you, most from hunger whip achieve it. Also, since you know your confidant, no doubt that every letter of it abound in sermons, and as she believes she has to substantiate his prudence and virtue patenting. Why leave while resources to defend themselves and to harm you?

I'm not at all, in its view as to lament the change confidante. Madame Volanges course abhors it, and hate is always more perspicuous and witty than friendship. All under the aunt you do not have to take a moment to curse his beloved nephew, that virtue has its weaknesses. Your fears are based on an absolutely false principle.

is not true that as the women get older they become harsh and severe. Forty to fifty years if, when his face fades, and the anger of being forced out of pleasures and love affairs seizes them. So almost every turn acres and impertinent, fierce and disdainful. Both need time to consummate the abdication and sacrifice: then divided into two classes.

Recently, they have not had more than his palm and his youth, fall into apathy, asshole, and she does not come only for the game and some practices of devotion, this is always angry, often grumpy, sometimes intolerable, almost never foe. Can not say that they are severe or that cease to be: no ideas, no life, repeated indifferently, and without understanding, they hear that, his personality is null and harmless.

other, the less and are more beautiful and elite class, are those women who, having had his character, and having ever considered self-aware yet created a life, when they lack that they were inclined to , and take advantage of sprucing up their ingenuity of those trappings for idling and face these tend to sanity, the happy, strong and big. Replace the charms of seduction by the kindness of this compelling and joviality that age sometimes brings, and manage approach youth and be loved. And then, far from being, as you say, rigid and severe, the habit of indulgence, long reflections on human frailty, and, above all, memories of his youth, which they still live, make them easy and affordable, sometimes inclined to the weaker party.

I, finally, I can tell you that, having always looked to the old, and early recognized the value of their votes, I always found many among them who made me much affection, despite the interest that motivated my first inclination. And I stop here, because now you
ignites as soon and as morally, fear is your garment suddenly old aunt, and that she be buried in the grave already living a long time.

Despite the lure that produces the schoolgirl, I do not think of anything involved in their plans. You had it within reach, and took hold of it, nothing more natural: Congratulations! but this will have major importance. This is not, in fact, a real enjoyment. You do not own it more than the body. Not speak of his heart, which no doubt will trouble him little: not even his head you occupy. I do not know if you noticed, but I have evidence of this in the last letter he wrote to me * and I sent him to read it. Look how when you talk about it, is always of M. de Valmont, that all these ideas, even those that you inculcated in it, but do not stop Danceny, who was not called monsieur, but Danceny to dry. This is distinguished from all others, and even intertwining to you, so he keeps his confidence. If that seems seductive conquest, if she gives him pleasure much force, surely you are happy with little. Keep it in good time, that in no way opposed to my projects. But I do not think it's worth it worry you a quarter of an hour, it is also necessary to retain a certain rule, and not allow, for example, that Danceny approaches, but after putting a little forgotten fact.

Before you leave to look after, to get back to me I would say that the disease you think you acquire, is well known and used. In fact you ponders no greater thing. For my part, I also will repeat a few times like, but try to hide, for details, and finally, success justifies me. I still want to try a new scheme of this kind, and run a new adventure. I agree it will not have the merit of the difficulty, but at least be a distraction for me, I'm bored to death.

I do not know why, from adventure to predict, Belleroche has become unbearable to me. So has redoubled his attentions, his tenderness, his worship, that has come to indigestion. His anger at the outset, I thought comely, was necessary, however, mitigate, that would have been committing not to curb it: and there was no way to make him see reason. I have taken the game to show more love to get my order, but he has taken this so seriously, that for some time overwhelms me an eternal bliss. Noto, above all, outrageous self confidence that decision, and its air of conquest final and he thinks he has reached safely. Puts me down, indeed, good old Belleroche. And I appreciate my faith in little if tasarme thinks he can. Even told me you amazed! I had not loved anyone but him. For now, I need all my prudence not disappoint the point, telling the whole truth. It is certainly a body itself to have an exclusive right! Agree to his good looks, not bad packaging and handsome countenance, but in truth, everything is nothing but a simple trick of love. And the time has come, finally, that we must part.

from a fortnight ago I try to consummate the break, and I used the coldness, the impertinence, scorn, and all sorts of complaints and inconveniences, but the character in question does not release the garment; force is taking another party, thus took him to my cottage. Tomorrow we leave. There will be there between us but some people just disinterested and scope; and we will be there as the biggest retreat. There you agobiaré in such a way, for the love and cuddling, we live so much in complete romance, which eventually I want even more to this trip so much flatter now, and my faith, if not return tired of me than I am of him, then, Viscount, there remains no other recourse than you comes to mind.

The pretext for this retreat is to deal seriously with my big fight, which is to be judged, indeed, the end or the beginning of winter. And so, that much bothers me to see all my fortune in the air. Not that I worry about the fact: the reason I paid, my lawyers assure me also, and though I do not pay, many would be my stupidity to win a lawsuit but knew that my opponents are two children and an old tutor. As necessary, however, does not leave anything important issue, take me two lawyers. Do not you find comical this trip? If I win the case and I lose Belleroche, I will not have wasted my time.

Now, Viscount, guess the successor, although I know that things do not guess. Well Danceny. You strange, eh? because in the end I still have not been to educate children. this deserves an exception in his favor is to thank, but not the ukulele.

Its large reserves in the circle contributes to zoom suspicion, and is found most friendly when it indulges in a private conversation. This does not mean you have talked with him on my own, I have not been more than his confidante, but under the veil of friendship I guess a great liking to me and I feel he is also inspiring. It would be a real shame that so much wit and sensitivity were to sacrifice and failure near that asshole Volanges. I hope

mistake to believe that he loves her: she is so far from deserving it! Not that I'm jealous, but would be murder, and I want to save Danceny. I would therefore ask you, who try not to approach carefully to Cecile, as is now the bad habit of calling. The first inclination is always harder than you think, and would not be sure of anything if you watch it again now, especially in my absence. On my return, I request and answer for everything.

I tried to bring the lad with me, but I made the sacrifice to my ordinary prudence, and also had feared that they became aware of something between Belleroche and I were desperate and I had no idea what happens.

I, at least, show up to your imagination pure and without blemish, so, in short, as it should be to be truly worthy of him.

Paris, October 15, 1917 ...

_________________________________
* See the letter CIX. Amigo

0 comments:

Post a Comment