Sunday, October 22, 2006

Double Cone Blender Dimensions

CXXII LETTER: LA Marquise de Merteuil AL Caballero Danceny

I received your letter, my very young friend, but before thank you, you must fight, and I warn you, if not corrected, will have no reply from me. Leave, then, that tone of flattery, pure fictional jargon that is not true language of love. Is that the way of friendship? No, my friend, every feeling has their language use another, is to disguise the thought that wants to express. I know that our women do not understand anything of what you want decĂ­rseles, if they are not translated in the usual jargon, but I think you deserve me to distinguish them. I greatly misjudged me so angry.

You will find in my letter what is lacking in his, openness and simplicity. We say, for example, that would a great pleasure to see him, and goes against me have not much people around me but I get angry, instead of people that I like, but you certainly translate this phrase: you learn live far from where I live, so that when you are near his beloved, you do not know how to live without me either. What a pity! What about those women who lack as well be me (such as you, it occurs to young Cecil), will do without me you said? Here's where it leads a language which, by abuse, is still below the clumsy jargon of compliance, simple protocol who was not given more faith than any server.

My friend, when you write me, that is to say their way of thinking and feeling, and not to send statements to find without a doubt the first novel of the day.

I hope you're not offended because I say, although it may find a bad mood, do not deny having, but to avoid the entire default that you blame, I will not say that my dislike comes from being away. I think, however, you are worth more than a process and two lawyers, and even more than the attentive Belleroche.

You see that instead of torment by my absence, should welcome it, because you never had such a beautiful performance. I see that the example is contagious, and my time I will fall in the adulation, but no, I prefer to stick to my frankness, it will just make sure my young friend. It's very nice to have a young friend whose heart lies elsewhere. This is not the set of all women, but it is mine. I think better to surrender to a feeling of fear that nothing: so I have been for you a confident perhaps too young, but as you choose your love so young, made me apperception, perhaps soon, I'm a bit old. Does well to prepare for a long lasting trust and I promise that I will oppose anything that reciprocal linking.

reason you have to stop lying in the tender and honest reasons that, as I indicated, delaying his chance. The stubborn defense is the only recourse that remains to those who must succumb to the siege, and what I find unforgivable in another small Volanges not, would not know to escape from a danger that has been amply warned by the confession of his love. Men do not have idea of what virtue is, and how much the sacrifice it costs! But soon that a reasonable woman, know how, regardless of fault, a weakness is for her the greatest of misfortunes, and it seems impossible to incur any such weakness if you have a moment to reflect
.

Do not attempt to fight this idea: it is what mainly drives me to profess his friendship. You save me from the dangers of love, and although so far I've managed to defend well, agree to recognize grateful and this gratitude reinforces my affection.

pray to God that I have it in his holy guardian.

Castle ..., October 22, 1917 ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment