Saturday, September 2, 2006

Birthday Guest Book Template

LETTER LI: the Marquise de Merteuil AL Vicomte de Valmont

Actually, my dear viscount, you are unbearable. You treat me with as little formality as his entourage. Do you know that I finally get mad, and now I'm in a terrible mood? What! Should you see Danceny tomorrow morning? You know how important it is to talk before and, without worrying about this, what do you expect me throughout the day, I do not know where to run? Because you have come to Madame de Volanges ridiculously late, and that all the old I have found too precious. I have been forced thousand caresses them overnight in order to appease them, because it should not upset the seventy-year-old, because of which depends on the reputation of the young.

has given one in the morning, and instead of going to bed, but I can not stand on my feet, it is necessary to write this long letter, which will intensify my desire to sleep with the nuisance that will give me. You are fortunate in that I have no more time to scold. Do not believe why I forgive, but I'm in a hurry. Listen, then, and the fact. For very skillful you are, must earn the trust of Danceny morning. The time is favorable, since it is now miserable.

She has gone to confession and revealed everything as simple. Since then frightens the fear of the devil who wants to break absolutely any dealings with her lover. He told me all his scruples with a vehemence that makes me see how exalted is your imagination. It has taught me what he has written to break, and is a charter of cappuccino. He has talked an hour without saying a word that has common sense, but not much longer pregnant, because you understand that I could not run the risk of cross with such a poor head.

However, amid all his talk, I saw that so loves its Danceny least, and even I noticed one of the remedies that employ never ceases to love, and I see that this girl is a victim of a rather curious. Tormented by the desire to take care of their loved and the fear of damnation, has thought to ask God to make him forget, and as renewed this prayer at every moment of the day, find the means to think of him constantly.

With another world that had more Danceny, this small incident would perhaps be more favorable than otherwise, but the boy is so regarded, if we do not help, you will need much time to overcome the smaller obstacles, which will not leave us enough to make our project.

You're right, it's too bad, and I feel I, that is the hero of this adventure, but what do you want? Indeed it is hopeless, and your fault. I wanted to see their response 14 and has given me a pity. Fatigue test is rightly, that a sense involuntary, can not be a crime, as if it should cease to involuntary from the time that is left to fight. This reflection is so simple that the girl it has made. He complains about his misfortune in a rather pathetic, but his pain is so cute, and look so strong and so honest, I have for it impossible for a woman who finds the time to despair of a man with so little danger, not tempted to satisfy his whim. Just, well, explaining that it is safe as she thought, and is, without doubt, the best thing that says, for if it is delivered to love monastic knights of Malta certainly do not deserve to give them preference.

Anyway, instead of wasting time on arguments that I had committed, perhaps not persuade her, I have approved its proposed breakup, but I said it was more decorous, if so, that the reasons to write them, that use also requires the return of letters and other trifles that may have received, and so, taking the air to take their ideas, I've decided to make an appointment to Danceny. At the moment we entered the way, I've taken care of her mother decide to leave tomorrow for home without her daughter after noon tomorrow will be the turning point. Danceny is already reported, but by God, if you find time, you decide this languid lover to make less melted, teach you, since they have to teach everything that the real way to overcome the scruples, it's not leave nothing to lose, in this particular, that have them.

Moreover, in order not to repeat a scene so ridiculous, I have not ceased to raise some doubts in the mind of this girl on the discretion of the confessors, and I assure you pay now fear that has given me with whom she has herself that theirs is not going to tell all to his mother. I hope that after I have had one or two conversations with her, does not go to tell their nonsense to come first.

Goodbye, my Viscount. Danceny you make it your own, and guide you. It would be shameful thing that we could succeed in doing what we want of two boys. If we find it more difficult than we thought, designed to encourage you, it is the daughter of Madame de Volanges, and I, who must be Gercourt wife someday. Goodbye.

at ..., September 2, 1917 ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment