Monday, September 4, 2006

How To Be And Guardian Generators Tech

LETTER LIV: LA Marquise de Merteuil AL Vicomte de Valmont

Oh! if indeed we have much to learn from Danceny. If you said something, he has boasted of it: since I am a silly man in matters of love, and I regret more and more of the benefits that he got. Do you know that I am mad because of her compromised? And all in pure waste. Oh! I will be avenged, I swear.

When I went yesterday to Madame de Volanges, refused to leave, feeling a little unwell, my eloquence was required to decide: and saw the time was coming Danceny before could leave, it would have been much more awkward Madame de Volanges as he had said yesterday, that tomorrow would not be at home. His daughter and I were in a jam. In short, we, and she squeezed my hand so warmly to say goodbye, despite its plan break, I promised wonders of that appointment.

had not done anything yet disturbing. Half an hour was just that we were at home of Mrs. D. .. when the de Volanges felt bad, but seriously wrong, and as was natural and just wanted to be driven home, I loved him so much unless, as was to bet, were surprised together youth, feared that the instances I had done to the mother to leave, arrived to give her suspicions. I took the game to scare you with his delicate health, which happily is not difficult, and stood there hour and a half before returning to his house, pretending to fear about the effect of movement of the car. Finally, not return until the appointed time.

From the looks of shame that I noticed when we entered, I confess I expected that at least my work had not been lost.

The desire to know what had happened, I did stay with Madame de Volanges, who slept instantly. After having dinner next to his bed, then left, on the pretext that he needed rest, and spent the fourth of his daughter. It has done its part as I expected it; scruples aside, new oaths to love life, etc., Etc.: In short, was delivered with all possible grace, but the fool has Danceny past a single line just where it was before. Oh! While you can quarrel with him reconciliations are not dangerous. Ensures

girl, however, that he wanted more, but she has been able to defend themselves. Bet that is bragging or excuse and I'm almost sure of it.

Indeed, the fad came to know what to expect on defense as he could, exalting their imagination, to the point that ... believe me, friend, no girl whose senses are easier to surprise. True that most lovable creature. Deserved a lover of another sort, but, at least, have a friend, because I fond it in all sincerity. I promised to form his heart and I think keep my word. Many times I have felt the need to have a confident woman, and would prefer for this to anyone else, but I can not do anything until it is already ... what it needs to be, the more reason to get angry with Danceny.

Goodbye, my Viscount am not come to me if not for the morning. He yielded to the request of the gentleman, giving him spend the night at my house well-known.

at ..., September 4, 1917 ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment