Monday, September 25, 2006

Can Have Trichomoniasisfor Years

LETTER LXXXV: LA Marquise de Merteuil AL Vicomte de Valmont

I will be quiet and, above all, do me justice. Listen to me and not confuse me more with other women. I've been good so my adventure with therein; to a successful conclusion: do you understand what this means? Now going to judge which of them can boast of, him or me. The relationship will not be as fun as the action, but neither was just that, having made you think it right or wrong on this issue, it will be much pleasure as well, I put my care and my work.

meantime, if you have to give a big hit, or try some famous company that seems frightening dangerous rival, come now you leave the field open for some time and may not be lifted ever shot that I just deal it .

How happy are you that I am a friend of hers! I am for you a benevolent witch. You consume away from the beauty who adores: say a word and is at his side. He wants revenge on a woman who hurts, I indicated the site where you hurt and give it to their discretion. In order to fight away the formidable a competitor, I invoke you too and I hear his plea. In fact, it uses your life is just thank me because it is unpleasant. Back to my adventure and take it from the beginning.

The quote I gave in a loud voice on Saturday to leave the opera was heard as I expected. Prevention went to the house designated as the Marechale said he considered carefully so much to see him go twice on days your meetings, was careful to say that since last Tuesday, had fired many efforts had to be available that night. Good words to the wise.

As I wanted to know, however, if it was me or not the true cause of this attitude flattering, I wanted to put the new challenger on the accuracy of choosing between me and his ruling passion. I stated that I would not play that night, in fact, he for one was also given a thousand excuses for not playing with the first win I got was on the lansquenet.

I took for the conversation of the Bishop of *** and I chose him precisely because of his close friendship with the hero day to give and easier to approach me. I am also glad to have a respectable witness, if necessary, could testify to my conduct and my words. I worked out this arrangement.

After the usual vague phrases, Preven, soon becoming master of the conversation, tried on various shades to see which I liked more. I rejected the sentimental as those who have no faith in him, I held serious air with my cheerful tone which seemed too free for the first time, fell after the delicate friendship, and on this much debated point, we started our reciprocal attacks.

When we went to dinner Bishop did not go down the hall; provide shook my hand, and found himself sitting next to me naturally to the table. It is necessary to do justice to say that very well maintained private conversation with me, but not appearing in the overall deal, with whom he had the air of all expenditures made. While the dessert was talk of a new comedy to be represented on the following Monday in the first stage. I expressed some regret for not having a box, he offered me his, which of course I refused, as usual, to which he replied in a rather original that I had not understood, it certainly would not make this sacrifice to a person I did not know, but warned me only that Mrs. Marechale available that day in the box. This joke was well received and accepted a seat.

When we returned to the room, he asked for another as you can imagine. The marshal, who treats him with a lot of goodness, it promised, provided they had trial, and he took the occasion of this speech to start one of those two-way conversations to which I have weighted your particular talent. Indeed, while sitting at his feet like an obedient child, he said and to ask his advice and to communicate his wisdom, said many flattering and tender things that I was very easy to take the application. Not having many people continued to play after dinner, the conversation was more general and less interesting, but our eyes spoke a lot. I mean, should I say ours and theirs, because mine only expressed one thing, the surprise. He must have thought that I admired and I was dealing on the prodigious effect that it had on me. I think I left very satisfied, and I was left not less.

The following Monday I went to the theater, as agreed. Despite the curiosity of literature you things, nothing I can tell from that performance, but provides you a wonderful talent for gallantry, and the piece fell, that is all I know. I finished with
saw that night feeling that I really liked it, and proposed to prolong the marshal to come to dinner at my house, I sought a pretext for proposing it also kind lover, but he did not ask the right time to go to perform at the home of the Countess of P ***. This name came to myself in anger, I saw clearly that it would begin their trust, I remembered the wise counsel you, and I swore ... follow the adventure, well sure cure him of his dangerous indiscretion.

Being new to my company, that night was small, all the attention I should use, so when we went to dinner, I presented his hand. I had the malice to accept it, to fake a slight tremor, and to bring up during my eyes and labored breathing. He senses an air of defeat, and fear their winner. He felt well, so the traitor, instantly moving the tone and bearing of the gallant he was, became sensitive and tender. His words were almost the same, as the circumstances required it to do so, but his look, but less vivid, it was more affectionate, the inflection of his sweet voice, her smile and showed no artifice, but happy. Finally, the fire disappeared acuity in their language, ingenuity gave way to simple and natural delicacy. I ask now: what would you have done better?

For my part, I got so distracted, it was necessary that all gird themselves for battle, and when reproached me, I had the talent to excuse awkwardly, and take a look soon, but shy, on prevention, and proper to make believe that what I feared he was only guessing the cause of my embarrassment.

After dinner, use of time in the Marechale had one of those stories that has always, I lay on my couch in the position and attitude of those who think a nice object distracted. I did not feel that I could see provision in that situation, and indeed, I saw that I watched with a particular attention. And you think that with my timid eyes I dared not look for my winner, but run towards him in a more submissive, very soon I noticed that it had the desired effect. Was necessary to persuade him also that I myself experienced it, so when the Marechale announced he was retiring, I cried in a voice tender and sensitive, "Oh, God, and I was so good!" However, I got up, but before dismissing her, I asked what his plans were to have an excuse to tell my people, and said that two days after spending the night at my house. This left everyone. Then I

I started to think. No doubt that provide seize the kind of quote that I had just given him, and would come early enough to find one, and that the attack would be alive, but he was also confident that the reputation that I enjoyed, I would deal with that lightness, of little use has not used but only women of intrigue or no experience, and I saw my achievement sure whether he uttered the word love, especially if you wanted to hear my lip.

How very convenient is having to do with you, those principles! Sometimes a loving learning perplexing to her shyness or we transport pregnant with their earnest, it is a real fever, like any other, has its cold and heat, and sometimes vary in their symptoms. But the march arranged you will easily guess.

Their mode of entry, its air, his tone, his expressions, everything I knew from the day before. I will not tell, then, our conversation, you will supply easily. Note only that in my mock defense as I could help him, embarrassment, to give time to speak; frivolous reasons, for the spirited, fear and mistrust, to withdraw the promises that their continuous repetition, I ask you, but a word, and silence me then that it had the air of wait, that was most desired, in the midst of all this, one of my hands a hundred times taken, and that he was retiring forever, but never refused. He could spend a whole day so, we spent one hour and well done, and perhaps we would be in it yet, if we had not heard him enter a car in my backyard. This setback was happy, as was natural, vivid their bodies, and I, seeing that when the time was free from all surprise, after having prepared with a long sigh, uttered the word beautiful. At the time announced the servant who entered, and the short time I was already quite large gatherings. Prevention begged me to let him come tomorrow following, and I agreed, but careful to defend myself, I sent my maid was the time of this visit in my bedroom, from which you know is what passes in my dressing room, where he received book of conversations, and having both the same desire, quickly agreed, but needed to be rid of that unwelcome spectator, there what I expected.

Then, painted like I wanted my inner life, easily persuaded him that never would find a free moment, and it was a miracle that we made yesterday, which still would be exposed, because each time someone could come the room. I kept adding to all these internal uses were established, because until then had never bothered me and at the same time insisted on the non-move them, without committing to the eyes of the people of my home. Proved to be sorrowful, to get angry, and tell me that I felt little love, and now you understand how I moved all this, but willing to make the decisive blow, I turned to tears. It was exactly that of, weeping, Zaira mine! This rule already believed to have about me, and hope that he conceived of and wanted to lose, supplied him with all the love of Orosmán.

after this tragic scene, proceeded to make our arrangement. Unable avail ourselves of the day, we think of the night, but my doorman was an insurmountable obstacle, and I did not let him win. He proposed to avail ourselves of the false door of the garden, but I had expected his idea, and instantly created a bulldog, although very quiet and silent during the day, was a real demon at night. The ease with which I told all these details was very proper to encourage him, so he ends up proposing the most ridiculous, and it adopts.

course his servant was as safe as himself, and this is not cheating, because it was so much as each other. I should give a big dinner, which would assist him, and would find only way out. His clever confidant called the car, open the door, and provides, instead of going up to him, would slip away cleverly. Your driver could not notice it, and so, having left for all those attending, and staying, however, in my home, I was just wondering if I could get to my room. I confess that for now my difficulty was to find my reasons quite weak against this plan, so he had to destroy air, but I responded with examples. To hear, nothing was more common for this medium, and was the one who used the most often as the least dangerous. Exhausted

some authorities as unimpeachable, I agreed simply as, admittedly, there was a secret staircase leading up close to my cabinet, I could let him put the key and shut, and wait there without much risk that it notasen my maids, and then, to give more credence to my consent, when then did not want me, and, well, not quite agree but is a condition that would be entirely subdued, and so polite and thoughtful. Ah! What kind of trial! Anyway, I wanted it to prove my love, but not his content.

output would forget about you, should be at the low door of the garden but it was not expected at dawn: then the keeper not object. At that time not a soul passing by the street and all the servants sleep deeply. If you admire about this bunch of malformed arguments, it is because you forget our mutual position. What do you need to make them better? The desired nothing but all were assumed, and I was quite sure that nobody would know. We agree that the appointment would be two days later. Note that the electric thing is well arranged, and no one knows my relationship with Total. We meet at a dinner at the home of a friend of mine, he offers his box for a first performance, and I accept a place in it, this lady invited me to dine with me, during the show, and before to anticipate; not invite him I can almost dispense with him too. Accept, and two days after a visit I made the application demands, is, indeed, to me the next day morning, but more visits in the morning does not mean anything, it depends on me to find paco it a lightness, in effect, put the number of the less bundled me by sending a formal written invitation to a dinner party etiquette. I can say, as Anita, on one occasion: It is, however, all there.

the fatal day arrived that day that I should lose my power and my reputation, I gave my instructions to my faithful Victorine, that executed as you will see very soon. Meanwhile came the time to chat. Many people had entered, when it was announced Prev. He received a particular attention, and that proved just my few dealings with him, and began playing with the Marechale, as the lady to whom he owed his knowledge. This gathering was not anything remarkable, but a little note that the discreet lover found means to surrender, and have burned, as used to it. I say that we have him, and key words were accompanied by all the love, supreme happiness, etc., Etc., Do not miss ever on such occasions.

At midnight, having run out games, proposed a short Macedonian. With it, I decided two things, provide that provide could go, and while making his departure noticing that, given its reputation as a player. I was glad that in this way, might all remember, when necessary, that I had not been a rush to be alone.

The game lasted longer than I thought. The devil tempted me, and I yielded to the desire to go to console the prisoner impatient. So he walked me to my loss, when I reflected that if I surrendered completely to this desire would have no control over it enough to be contained within the limits of decency that my project needed, and I had strength to resist. I turned ago, and not without a bad mood I took my seat at the table of the game that lasted eternities. He finished last, and they all left. As for me, I sent my maids, I undressed hastily and dispatched.

Will I see you already, Viscount, in my light dress, walking on tiptoe timidly, with a trembling hand opened the door to my conqueror? After I became aware ... The course is just lightning fast. What I can say to you? I was defeated before he could say a word to stop him or defend. Later sought to take a more comfortable and more convenient in the circumstances. He cursed her dress and adornment that separated him from me, wanted fight me equal arms, but my extreme shyness opposed this idea, and my tender touch was not allowed time for it. Another thing you occupied.

had doubled and their rights and their claims were reborn, but then: "Listen to me, I said, will have you on this excellent relationship to the two Countess of D. .. and another thousand, but the infinite desire to know how you will have to adventure. " In saying this, I pulled my bell as loud as I could. In truth this time my turn came, and my action was more alive than his words. Not yet had only a few voices stutter when I heard my Victorine came and called all my servants, which according to my orders had held her in my room. I took my tone queen and continued loudly: Leave you, sir, immediately, and will not return to stand in front of my eyes. In this came the servants. Prevention

Poor lost his head, and thinking she saw a tie in what was only a joke, drew his sword quickly. Evil came out, because my valet, brave and strong, grabbed him through the body and lay on the floor. I confess I had a big scare. I held my servants and commanded that he be allowed to leave freely, making sure only that he came to my house. I obeyed, but among them was the great rumor, indignant that anyone would have dared to commit the honor of his virtuous wife. All were accompanied with shouts and the hapless knight scandal, as I wanted.

Victorina only stayed with me, and we started to compose the disorder was in my bed. My servants became rowdy yet, and I still upset and shocked, I asked them which perhaps had found happy without sleep. Victorine told me that she had dinner with two friends of hers, who had been after her, and in short, everything that we agreed. I thanked everyone, and I leave, sending yet one of them to go to call my doctor. I thought it had reason to fear the deadly effect of my surprise, and it was an infallible way to take action and speed of this
news.
Everything went so well that before noon, and after it has been coming into my room, and my neighbor was devoted to the head of my bed, to know the truth and detail of this horrible adventure. I was obliged to complain bitterly with her for an hour, the corruption of our century. A moment later I received a ticket from the marshal, who included here. Anyway, before five, I've seen come in, to my surprise Mr. M ***. I went, he said, excuse me that an officer her body had been tort to the point. I had not known but the lunch at the home of the marshal, and was sent immediately to provide the order to become a prisoner. I have asked for His grace and has to deny me. I thought then was that, as an accomplice, should I punish me for my part and save a severe arrest, so I have to close my door and say I was bothered.

My loneliness is you who will write this long letter. Write a Madame de Volanges, which will surely read in public, and which will see you this story as it must be told.

Belleroche forgot to tell you that is angry and wants absolutely challenge to provide. Poor girl! Fortunately I have enough time to calm your mind. Meanwhile, I will rest mine who is tired of writing. Goodbye, my Viscount,

... In the fifth, to September 24, 1917 ... night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment