Monday, September 25, 2006

Milena Velba In Thongs

LETTER LXXXVI: LA Marshall *** LA Marquise de Merteuil.

(including the previous ticket.)

Good God! What I hear, my dear good friend? Is it possible that the young do things such abominable Prevention? What about you? Which is not exposed! With neither at home can be safe and live! Indeed, sets of this kind of comfort to be old. But what is comfort you I never have been partly because you have received such a monster home. I promise that if anything I have said about him is true, it will not set foot on mine, is the party that will take him all honest people, if they do what they owe. I have been told

that you have got bad, and his health worries me. Give me hear from you, that I look forward, or let me give one of his servants, if he were in a state of doing so herself. I ask only one word to my relief. Had gone to see her this morning, if it were not for my bathroom, which my doctor does not allow you to stop: and besides, I have to go after half a day to Versailles, always the subject of my nephew.

Goodbye, my dear friend, tell you with my eternal and sincere friendship.

Paris, September 26, 1917 ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment