Friday, February 27, 2004

How Long Shower After Wax



Today was a day geniaaal yeaaaaah Today there was much chaos, and that makes me happy because my parents first went to Huatulco because they are fumigating my house and took to go alone, I should be home d emi click neeel old aunt but bitter, last night I slept in clandestinely in the fourth mario but it was not doing well but tired and it was sa d emi lac aunt is very far away, was in the house of Mary, with Hugo and paty agustin, and then we went and I had no desire for anything , and Mary told me because I stay in his room at the end and not use it, but then, that in secret because sometimes the mother gets half hysterical, and it was really funny because in the morning I get up as mario to 9 and also his mom came and told me it was very early riser so early to get home, which she did not know was that I slept there;)

it and bathe me, change me and went to school, workshop, Classes were suspended today at 4:30 but got no kind of anatomy have to leave at 4, but the chemistry she said no it was coming out at 4, 5 or 6, and at 4, and the economy as said at 5, I wish it had together, because I shop and the damned old woman step list because he lost, and gave me so angry, but because in chemistry was rather dull, first went to Mario about his military record, Hugo did not enter because he went to his house for anything, only offer estbamos Agustin, Paty Salvador and I, and as the chaos was not cool, besides the teacher wanted us to review and forces us fools nel, s and can get to do on Monday (if no strike), then followed Economics and coupled to group 10 with us, but Mario and Hugo had not arrived, but was rather cool, because when gaby entered, everyone began to shout things "yy mario" "your noviaaa mario" and mario was not haha so was throwing shit amestro gaby and mario, and did not realize he was not, until the teacher asks, oie mario not you sit with your loved gaby? turns and can not find it, and you wonder where it all is calm, at 5 minutes lelgo hugo, and I started talking cool, we were in class and it gets rather boring and lacking mario 20 for the end of class, and still asks permission to enter and mockery that begins on gaby, and was Bience land 'haha the teacher told him that if he let go and made him sit with assistance only if gaby, and Mario says that he prefers nel need to be better We Buy a cake to go, and because the teacher forced to sit with her, and click mario haha only offer to sign me to go sit on ocn was Bience Hido
organized
After the room to go play football half the room against the other half, and then we, mario brought the cordoba, and were ac uy a ball, we came as 8 in the car, and suddenly a guy who stands in the pizza and the fart gun to us, then accelerates and pursues mario and hugo takes up the baton and sca and says "you get off" and the type went cowering in fear, because as we reached the field, and the party was well cool, they were 9 to 10, and the bet was case of soft drinks, and because my team won and aweber! And since I'm already at home premium I will be lodging and chance on Sunday will populate

0 comments:

Post a Comment