Monday, February 23, 2004

What Does The Lupus Malar Rash Look Like



have walked all day to sleep, Paresce zombie, because the net had many eggs and nothing to do and I jumped at school to see that rum, since almost no one was there, I mean the school was half empty, I met with Hugo, the reprobate wey I take a pride calculation 2, and boasted, because the class average was 1.6, and then we found out that I had calculus class and as between, although arrive mid-afternoon, and the teacher gives me my exam, but I was like crying, and of course take a wonderful 2 because I had 2 Aguita because everyone except Mario bag 9, the unfortunate and that the step we review I think only bad
copy it and the class is over and no one had class, up ahoy I learned that there would be physical examination but was canceled because no one was, so I got a kind of anatomy with those of 10, almost no one came, and it was boring, there estuveun good time with George and Gaby, and just as the class and sa eranc wings 4 and I kept it boring, I find again and I hugo rolo 2 exámanes that consigueron physics to study and then cool then make copies, can sya that I did not know that fart, I went with Mario, Hugo and guti to talk, and walk like me, not wanting to go home and rather boring, but soon left, we stayed only offer Mario, Jorge, Beto, and I suggested it and I'll walk to jorge our homes, the eu finq all lived in the same direction and the net was a good idea, we are thrown from high school to the center and the center will continue to Jorge and Beto and I stayed with mario to eat pizza, and together they our money and we reached for a medium and only a drink and to use double nimodo straw, and just ate it and came guti, mocked us at refreshment, and then walk to my house and the truck and mariotomo and I'm here, I'm boring and a load of sleep but since I do not want go to sleep haha aah


proud and I feel good I made a friend (maybe understanding) is [info] Manutius hope has been good, but I am well chida socializing, oh yeah oh yeah you andrea

0 comments:

Post a Comment