Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Floor Tiles Locking Pp China

as I have a headache I have sleep

I get home, today was rather busy, I'm becoming a valemadristas because it alone among a class, I will narrate my day because I

lift well click late as 11, and had a great spawn, I bathe and ate, my mom har cough as always, I'm a lazy, thoughtless that I should do and bla bla bla cosasproductivas it and I went to school, come to the workshop, were Hugo, Jose and Freddy came to visit the school, then came Mario, and they were going to repeat the calculus exam where I got a great 2, but since neither had studied nothing, entered and also mario I had to repeat because as you copy everything as Yaneli and bag 9, as they were knocked out and told us that if we passed the test but we changed it because we did things and the net Sbai not all, Hugo was the same and as well as mario teacher change other things also did not know who fart, jokes esque going to go piss, and then followed Anatomy, but nobody wanted to go and there began my decline, since no one entered Anatomy, we were supposedly e Studio for review Physics, the worse I started singing with md hugo mario who brought pure northern and there were singing in the library, and then I just chemistry lab and no one wanted to go, all in full roe, and 2 classes were not fit, and and therefore I went for a milkshake, we were in the eggs well and then I just physics lab and no one of us entered the class, we were in the room singing and telling jokes rather comfortable, is not we agree to study for the physics exam, they were 6 and we already had in the review, I do not consider anything, well no studio at all, but Mario about us all the test, then spues equal and we took a 6 minimum,

Well, we finished the exam and continued to 2 classes but as we were going to go to football, then we went to the teacher to tell him to give us permission to miss, Mario was argument that was Ash Wednesday and I wanted to go to get a little to the center churches hahaha was well funny Hugo I started to support, that Catholics were good and wanted to put ashes early and masterĂ¢ began to believe the story nor given by aware that we would go to football, and the teacher believed us and left us missing, we said er abin rare to find good Catholics and bla bla bla, and when the teacher goes, Hugo Agustin yells that he would go ac uy wanted a cake that his, and Agustin yells that Milanese, and everyone starts to say, chicken, pork etc. .. and the teacher returns to scold angry, very Catholic and not eating meat, it was very funny
ia
Well we test and we were going to walk to the stadium, it was cool, at first no one wanted to go to the bar but hugo insisted and we got to sing in the bar, the party was cool, if somewhat boring, but at the end a draw was a good match because
and get home and I have a terrible headache, I do not know how to remove, because it no longer write more if


ah damn mario rolas me more mayan factor, do not play the beggar pray

0 comments:

Post a Comment