Monday, March 8, 2004

Free Sample Letters For Apartmant



and I have better sleep, good good had been unable to come here because there was no internet in my house and I am so lazy to fix the problem today, the news the day are that the strike at my school played a week empzo on Monday of last week, the teachers call for increased and rectory asalarial given a minimum amount, and therefore the net ok chale I said earlier there is cool strike but I had not realized how boring it is not going to school net far no school I understood I die, I have a week without classes and are a complete boredom, (if if mario were right), and worst of all esque I have not seen my friends we communicate through cel but was not armed at all; 2 more days and I'm not going to school

as I have not done anything good, not Wednesday or Thursday, I went with agusstin, hugo, viviana marcela and eating, but then so was not as cool and in school, then on Friday I saw gaby, also equally boring me, just did silly things, on Saturday saw mario and went to eat at garibaldi, and there if something happened jajaja chido, we encourage you to dude who screams (for the uninitiated is a guy who goes around town whistling and shouting encouragement, find it in the market, elsuper in the stadium in the middle), and we started to talk their philosophy, so well smoked, the stars do not know what made him cool and mario questions that left him thinking long and then we ah

not yesterday I went to the stadium with my dad, and wanted to travel back to spend time with me and my brother, and we can sya, the stadium was full, good game, and my dad surprised that you speak of fúbtol and having knowledge, everything was so impressed, and it ia angry and told me that was not sexist, that they liked me and knew cool things and I think it's all

0 comments:

Post a Comment