Monday, February 23, 2004

Can Acupuncture Help Meralgia Paresthetica

chale

kills I have a load of sleep, I had to wake esque very early to go to school to sign it and pass Mate 4, yeah! how cool no school today or tomorrow, the whole bridge. In school I
Fermin and Poletti, ah well Serch Mario and also would like me to sign but these statistics, oh no consideration had serch Chemistry, having as he goes.
Yesterday I went out with my friends from high school, 3 years ago I left them and still surprised that in high school go south in the afternoon, fucking elitist, but they are good fart I can not deny that because we went to the movies and the strawberries as they usually do, but as I had headache and then return home soon, but my mother scolded me that I am becoming more antisocial and blowjobs, shit when you put me in that plan as intransigent as
and I'll go to sleep and see what I ratillo in Later, while insurance

0 comments:

Post a Comment