Wednesday, March 17, 2004

How To Build A Hut In Thailand

Yeaah

commenting on my damn internet? rontundamente it sucks, I have to resort to pirated key my friends, because nothing has happened since nuevoo ah sii
and rain at night and then I wet .. mario on Monday also came with the digital camera that led from last year, and all have been traumatized by taking pictures of gals, all day they spend doing that ... I even have taken photos

classes have been chidas, yesterday we were going to suspend good hugo Nadaman, were taking pictures in the classroom and entoncesa sale 3 bottles in and drink without a lid, to some gals who were down and since they were with the coordinator, so raid was, well to my not only offer the men and then threatened us and we lelvarona all and we would be stopped 5 days, but mario and Augustine threw a rather woolly cool and it was not anything serious .. Ahhh today I

Economics exam and I will go really well, not that I have studied very cool, but missing like 3 hours for examination and were in a corner of the school where there is grass "study" which was more chaos, in that I get very chida Viviana a friend of mine, with a package for Mario, and opens mario, tacos were a luar called rich grilled by some, a letter and review of Economy as everyone to study the test, but Mario did not want to say who had sent that, and they all stayed with the doubt, but I asked and Vivian and told me who was, and as a friend of mine did, and got no such consideration but it was the same, and as clear! I have to go

it and that was it, tomorrow we will fly the class to go to the former high school to know not but see what happens:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment