Thursday, March 11, 2004

How Do You Write A Product Review For Argos

buark

finally the strike is over and now all classes yeaaah! the net so I welcome the news, today dawned cloudy and it rained so little all day, right now at night and it rained more

slouch at school because I was dying to go back but was not as cool as I expected, because cool school is the chaos that hcen my friends but this time there was, first in the class of Anatomy, only get Hugo, mario, guti and emilio not come, and it was boring tnonces; movement after 2 hours we had free and only was with hugo, like 5 and almost came inmediadato guti emilio, as 6 get mario, but d sister just pierce the tongue and could not speak, so there would be a voice less, was still raining and we were talking unr ato, we entered class and was rather boring, then seugĂ­a the Examining and Chemistry, nobody knew anything, but only mario I could not talk, more effort he made to spend the examination and the net could not nobody got mad, mario step what we could, ia that if he could not say anything and there is resentment, and just because the review is going at ll to go and we had scrubbed economy, The day was still raining and so all ugly and I'm here because I hope that tomorrow

0 comments:

Post a Comment