Friday, November 24, 2006

Jena Jameson Anorexic

cxlii Letter: The Marquise de Merteuil to the Vicomte de Valmont

God, when you want to stop their stubborn desire! My silence does it matter? Do not think that obey the absence of reason to defend myself. Ah! so. No, it's hard for me to tell.

Seriously, you are deluding himself, or trying to deceive. The difference between his speeches and actions, puts me in this alternative of feelings: what is the real? What do you want to tell you when I myself do not know what to think?

You make a great merit of the last scene with the president, but what that proves nothing against the system for you, or against me? Surely I did not say you love this woman enough not to cheat, to not take advantage of every opportunity presented to it and that seem pleasant or easy, I did not doubt that you would like to meet with another, with the first to be present, to those desires that have been caused by herself, and I'm not surprised that for a debauchery that no one can dispute, do you by project is so often done unconsciously.

But what I say, I have thought and I repeat now, is that this has less love for the president, not pure and tender, but that you may have, who would, for example, makes finding the woman's charms have not, that the exceptional judge, abusing the other, so, well, like a sultan can conceptualize the favorite sultana, which does not mean that one day entertain with an odalisque. And the more I think this comparison fair, when you are not and never the lover or the friend of a woman but her tyrant or slave.

In his last letter, I not only speak of this woman, because nothing you say is your big issues, v keeping silence about them seems a penance for me. After a thousand proofs of his decided preference for another, I asked whether there was between us some common interest. Care, Viscount; if you answer, my answer will be irrevocable, and fear it at the moment is that perhaps much longer. Do not talk, then, this.

What I can do is tell a story. You may not have time to read or pay attention to understand it well: it is up to you. This is, at most, a minor story. A man of my knowledge, was engulfed, as you are a woman who did not make him much honor. Had, at times, the clear knowledge that sooner or later their mistakes cost him dearly, but even embarrassed, I had the courage to break. Her pregnancy was much higher, since boasted be free from his friends. He spent his life while fooling around, and then saying: "It's not my fault." This man had a friend who had the intention to leave public in this state of drunkenness, and make your ridiculous incurable, but more generous than evil, he wanted to try another appeal to his friend saying: "It's not my fault. " Communicated to heartthrob its decision, the letter that could be useful to his evil: "All tired, my angel, is a law of nature is not my fault.

" If today I'm tired an adventure that has taken me four fatal months, not my fault.

"If I had you both love and virtue, it is easy for a while was over the other. It is not my fault.
"For several days I have cheated, but it forced me your tenderness relentless. It's not my fault.

" One woman I love today requires sacrifice. It is not my fault.

"I understand that the time has come to be called a perjurer, but if God does not give men more than the record, giving women the self-will, not my fault.

" Believe me, choose another lover another mistress like me. This advice is good, very good, if they are bad, not my fault.

"Goodbye, my angel, you've taken with pleasure, I leave without regret; again maybe. So goes the world. It is not my fault?

I must tell you, that the effect of this last attempt, not to repeat it at the moment, but I'll say in my next. There you will find my ultimatum on the renovations of the deal you propose. Until then, goodbye just ...

Thanks for the details on the Volanges, and give their condolences for the loss of his posterity. Good night, Viscount.

Castle ... November 24, 1917 ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment