Friday, December 17, 2010

Tramadol And Mitral Valve Prolapse

yui8_lin @ 2010-12-17T20:53:00

Yes I am the height I know ¬ ¬. Supposedly I'm on vacation (ha!) and do not give me time to write even T_____T little something here ... I blame my mother totally

Anyway leaving that side 'm here to put something that although I really wanted to do for some time, could not but good .. . Here it is:

Quote of the Day
seventh ~

Daily I think we counted worthy things happen, really every day without exception, the difference is whether one can account for the small things or not. And nothing, a little to remember and then have a place to get back I decide to start this ... Hopefully I can do it daily ( seriously doubt it), but at least every time you write to capture good and worth remembering ...

Quote of the day, can not be just things I find past may be some I read in a fic and just made me smile or listen or go to God to know how many things can happen in one day, but put good here.

So I begin with my first sentence, which had to be a fic ( obvious but not me! ) KyuMin * and I just finished reading HATO ...
"Now everything in KyuHyun inspired sex"

I will! No think of me as a perverted person, just that sentence was to answer the fic, which by the way down to make it clear where to find for people who want to read it ^ ^.

this phrase is that if I liked it because it marks the moment when you realize SungMin KyuHyun maybe that was always like that, only wanted to hide. And obviously I'm not putting the phrase just for the fic (though the fic is really good;]) but because it made me start thinking.

is common that people try to show different than they actually are, they tend to be like chameleons, trying anything More blend with their surroundings, responding to what they know others want to hear but really not what they mean. Must have happened sometime, you feel something different from others, rather distant for your tastes, your way of thinking or the way you talk and try to be more like the lying done demásy ta time use whatever just to please someone ...



But ... What's the fun in that? Seriously, if everyone were like me, for example, the world would be boring XD! And it's true ...
Variety is the taste that I like chocolate as deranged, who is shy to post the things I write, and it is too affectionate with people I care about is manner MI , and no one else is equal. According to me!, People should try to be more unique rather than copied from others or try to follow a crowd, so we would do the world a little more fun and interesting ;).

do not know why, but I had the need to write this so here it is. : 3!


Now I step to the respective appropriations:

Here you can find the fic in question of which I speak: The Differences Do not Count
is written by Blue Star ;).

* KyuMin : Couple KyuHyun and SungMin formed by Super Junior couple of which I am a big fan :].

So here is my first sentence, I hope, many to come ... Thanks for reading.

Yui ~ ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment