Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Brazilian Bikini Wax Overweight

yui8_lin @ 2010-12-21T23:08:00


Well I'm here again, at least not this time it took me so;).

Quote of the Day

eighth

~

Today after a long time I listen to a song that, believe it or not, I hear banned: /.

"I kissed a girl "

Yes, the song by Katty Perry, the same. It was very ... rare because I was forbidden to listen to the song.
I think for the same reason I banned, and I think many do not know, or maybe just my family is well, watch the video clip of those premiums that they kissed, in this next time I was not the name of the song, was ahce many years ...

point (?) Is that I banned, or banned good mom, my best friend who is a psychologist psicoloca {o} as she calls it. I stayed all the morning doing work in psychology (irony?) And to distract a touch in the morning without having slept more than an hour, put sono songs including this one. Coincidentally that mrs. was going to the kitchen and heard us singing the song, and has good knowledge of English sufficient to understand, the only thing I understood everything we said was that "I was content lé ; SBIC "{} Something that is obvious and something with" No return to listen "and without saying a good automatically deleted from my player.

The anecdotal is that, as with anything one would forbid, I was even more eager to hear the blessed song, soooo I do not really like, but it made me start thinking. I think at that moment I understood the fear that our mothers may have with the homosexual.

not get me wrong, my genius who is like you not me, yes I am straight ;), but seriously, even though my dad at some point {} asked me would say no problem, I know my mom is a little homophobia ; bica. Luckily for her neither I nor my brothers have that kind of sexual orientation so normal, but really at that moment I began to think what would have happened if I do not like boys and girls SI , I mean as I had taken my mom and not know what to answer. I believe that God does things for something I'm Catholic {} and if we (my siblings and I) did not make us, so to speak, is simply because my mom would not have supported.

My little thought of the day. the end today I downloaded the song and I am listening and singing, do not really think a song can influence me enough to make me change my sexual orientation, but at the same time I think (?) That understand my mom. Well all, here is the phrase of the day.)

I hope you like it, and I know this has been rare ... xD no Christmas spirit! ..
Yui ~



Credit: Shalowater @ LJ for the user image;) .

0 comments:

Post a Comment