Sunday, August 1, 2010

Upper Thigh Pain From Sitting

yui8_lin @ 2010-08-01T22:54:00


First entry ~

Everything you do for the first time is what one remembers most is not it?, So I want to make this post worthy to remember, I hope that marks a before and after s ^ ^.

start this newspaper on a stage in my life where I am making many changes, hopefully for good, so I decided to change everything and open the window to my thoughts in order to show a little more I am, my thoughts, my likes, my follies and delusions day. In order to break free for a day when IAWD sometimes it is so frustrating, so overwhelming but we have to survive to say that we have lived.

I want to describe a bit in advance to know what they will find if they decide to continue reading this ^^... I am a teenager with a vocation to become a doctor and I hope that with enough perseverance, but good I will leave those items off well away from this diary, because this day is for fun to enjoy sharing a little (just enough) of my with the world =).

kind of things found here : of everything!

I hope not to be repetitive and always change my tickets, I basically like what Asian (Their culture, their music, their way of expression) but that does not cease to be a very proud of her Latin roots = B, I like to read and so much more that starts / ends a new book I'll mention it, and as I like to read I like to write much so I'm warning yaoista, that does not mean that all my posts touch the item or talk about it but simply do not accept criticisms if you do not like the content or subject are cordially invited to stop reading because each one of us free to choose our tastes as we want ... Unable to say more momentarily I leave, wishing them good night and sweet dreams about ... Then come back to edit this post ^ ^.

I returned! To end this first entry continuing the theme for those who do not know chicoxchico yaoi means relationship, I write fics to this topic and read so many fics in this little journal will put (with permission from the authors) the fics that in my humble opinion are worth to be read either by their subject or their way of writing there are some that stand siemrpe together.

and like any normal teenager will also here my ravings , platonic love my normal things; P. .. Well I think up here and noticed all the basics so they can continue reading my entries sigueintes without feeling insulted or anything of that style, I hope you enjoy my crazy because, as I always say, write to distract a time and achieve at least draw a smile on their faces ... Do not take it so seriously that they are only very subjective opinions of mine, hope I can continue with this diary as I have thought Have a great night and sweet dreams ...


YUI ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment