Saturday, August 14, 2010

How To Make A Bubble Skirt Without A Pattern

Blah

My mom went away for three days ... and me for troubling you said I did not get up in the morning of the day was ... qe
because it taxes before 6 am
But now I regret

TT ^ TT I wanted to say good-bye!
: D
But as well .. because .. eh spoken to her * OO * Tomorrow

shinanime ay .. and people want to go but no one will-w-
Then I convinced people ... to take my boredom

Now I'm in the house of my grandparents ... and it hurts me TT ^ TT
cullito
I want to cut your hair ... Malaysia and I want it ¬ ¬
great but you can not fuck! Porq
my mom said no and qe qe qe no and no and clear when I said that I have Lasio so cute should be haci

Loca ¬ ¬ XD
that Bue ... that's all ... I want to see A Night at the Museum ... XD
again and are like children! Hahahaha XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment