Saturday, February 12, 2011

Hypothyroidscholarship

yui8_lin @ 2011-02-12T23:50:00

I do not even want to count how many days have passed since my last update .. . But here I am, trying to let off steam a bit:). Tenth

entry ~

God So much has happened ...

University suddenly hit me, if, before dying to be inside now "being within" is something that I'm slowly realizing that it is. Agh! I've been fighting with the page. because it lets me and I got bored! ...

in itself is not bad, just that I feel things are going very fast, within 10 days and before classes start and I have my "Welcome" is formal and the Dean ... Several people tell me it will be difficult, I will not have time to breathe or Less makeup} {especially "my career" {I get to say that, by God I know that my career is fucked but it was extraterrestrial or not ¬ ¬} and fence me forget all the distractions. Others, more optimistic, I say it's just a matter of managing time well, I prefer to believe the second:).

Anyway ... I know this is a tantrum, but if I vent around here no where else? I do wish to be only because I started studying and I will not allow it ...

prefer to write in other subjects, as long as we approach this day. That for me has always been to celebrate friendship over love, as I have shortcomings of the latter, at least romantically {} the most popular saint: Valentine.
days
useless According to my father, my mother without comment, and I. .. I have a great memories with my friends and will be the first year we do nothing Memorial 14.

But good if you can, you can not ... In order for this day I decided to upload a fic, hopefully more than one;). Actually I have it written {I realize I have written several free up ^ ^} but still not typing, I hope to do tomorrow but will have to be the same as Monday ...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ...
The KyuMin that I have done it, but I have a latent idea in the head and SiChul also EunHae ... Even want to write a JongKey or 2Min ♥. I do not achieve all but ... The intention is what counts (?).

I've uploaded two drabbles to HERD, but right now I can not post them here. The climb then;).

seriously hope to do well in college, I'll post anyway here on Monday ... Apparently my Sunday has just changed plans : /.

I will make this a great Year : 3 ...

needed to speak to comply :]...

Yui ~


avatar credits LJ: 7tic

0 comments:

Post a Comment