Saturday, February 6, 2010

Much Do Medical Device Reps Make

picopicodeath @ 2010-02-06T23:01:00

~ ~ with a flash I realize I'm following a shooting star, a beautiful road in the woods ...

came to a cliff on which to continue to fall as beautiful star ...
in the end only fills me with heartache agoníay ...
reminds me that in this life I will never become someone important ...
lot more than just someone ...
because I can not be a shooting star?
why?
because I worry about this stupid life?
because I'm still alive?
because I think at some point everything changed and I could be happy?
because not only ceased to disturb him at all?
why?
only thing it is to mourn in the darkness of a room without anyone hear me?!
only disturb people!


would be better if I died right now ...
just as there will be no different ...
nobody cry for me ..
nor the world will stop if I do not follow the ...

I'll never know true happiness ...
and less true love ...
alone ...
faking smiles can still ...
and telling lies ..



I just want to get the time of my death ... ~ ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment