Monday, March 30, 2009

Old Berlinwood Fingerboards



layout again and I'm very happy with it because it is very colorful, with the spring, but do not know why you eat the part of the icons ... Does anyone could help me with that? I can tell you the specific page where I copied the CSS code. I've tried everything ... (I know), and how picky I am, I am overwhelmed that the icons look good. Oh please God, save me! I am very doubtful

with Congress, I saw the topics covered and I do not really crave much most of them ... others do. Is to take Thursday and Friday without classes would magnificent and no, I do not think that would be at home sleeping, because it would be the library. I Practices accumulate is overwhelming. And with the Bologna want to extend the hours of practice! Luckily I did not touch (I think) ...

Today I go to the dentist , the great enemy of man, which I have been avoiding long because I lost the mold of the teeth and I have moved a pinch (I was wearing the device). Not noticeable to the naked eye, but ... I probably will say something (fear, fear). And I will make another mold. With all that dough disgusting. Eqs. Luckily when I can finish my house again to call on the phone to sign up for the EOI and make an appointment in optics. I run or be late.

Oh, what a life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment