Thursday, April 29, 2004

Coolmaster Cabnet 310

lalala I'm still alive

I have sueñoo, today I go to school at 6, only offer I have 3 classes, but today I have had so much preparatory sleep because I was alone in the propellant because none of my friends was, I guess it qeudaron asleep, because last night we we were late from school for being in the war group, ah yes, now there are 10 group fighting against the Group 9, the reason I do not remember, I had to do with mario I think, but it is dense the matter, and offensive messages cell, banners etc. .. only that the 10 do not know what they get, because my group is supported by the entire school, and other powers, then they crush the group 10

chemistry I have a test tomorrow, we had no class mañanoa we had already planned to do, and we review scheduled at 7 pm, but que'es that? then I changed to 5 pm, but even so it is an insult, just go for an hour to school lost all of my plans and told us the aah prope ending this week, which will end with a discussion of Samuel Ruis on the EZLN, I understand that has to do journalism but equal cone l

0 comments:

Post a Comment